Workout With Panaway

July 5, 2017



Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief

Hey Ya'll!

So last weeks post about Joy went amazing! So as a result of that I decided I would tell you guys about each and every oil I own, and why I have and LOVE them! 


Today we are throwin' Panaway out on the table!

Panaway is a blend of wintergreen, clove, peppermint, and helichrysum flower oil. It's a lovely oil to have handy for after a workout, or for you men out there playin a game with the boys. You can apply it for a soothing and stimulation for your muscular and skeletal support.
The smell takes me back to piney woods as the most predominant scent is wintergreen for me. I LOVE IT!

Are you curious about essential oils? Have you heard all about them so much you want to join in? Come join in and start your life of wellness! 
Contact me for more if your interested! 

ASimplyLovelyLifeBlog@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe