Thieves On My Feet!

July 31, 2017



Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief

Hey ya'll!
So this post was originally for last week, but due to unforeseen... well lets be honest I got so busy I forgot to get it written in time so this week it is! 
Thieves is this weeks oil of the week! Thieves is one of my favorites for a few different reasons. 
First and foremost it's amazing at supporting the immune system! I love it for around school time because it is great for that extra boost we all need to stay happy and healthy. 



Thieves is also in Young Livings awesome cleaning line! It creates a warm, spicy aroma thats good for those unwanted odors. 
They also have thieves in other products like dish washing soaps, toothpastes, hand sanitizers, as well as loads of other products. You can type thieves in the search bar on the Young Living site to find all their wonderous products. 
It's one of my favorites to diffuse in the colder months, mostly because it reminds me of Christmas, and I love Christmas! We also love to put it on the flex points of our feet when we feel we need that extra boost! 

Thieves is one of the 11 oils that comes in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. 
You can get your kit 
here for 24% off!
If you have questions feel free to contact me via email:
 ASimplyLovelyLifeBlog@gmail.com
And don't forget to like our facebook page for recipes, ideas, and more! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe