Getcha Frank On!

July 18, 2017



Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief

Hey Ya'll! 
This weeks blog is all about Frankincense! Yea, you know that good stuff the three wise men gave Mary for baby Jesus! THAT same frank! 


After hearing the Christmas story year after year I always thought Frankincense and Myrrh were some extinct water and herb that was to help cover the stink of dead bodies.. morbid I know, but hey we tell the truth over here so I honestly believed thats what it was just because I vaguely remember something about Frankincense and  Lazarus in the tomb too.. being honest me and the Bible are just now finding each other again after an estranged relationship for years so my Bible memory is a little rusty except for that of the Christmas story. Like I said we speak honesty over here. Then I got my Young Living starter kit and for whatever reason ol' Frank was left forgotten in the box up until around Easter when I found this amazing oil! 
I remember one of my uplines saying something about Frank being the same Frankincense they referred to in the Bible. Then it so happened my preacher brought up Frankincense in church. So obviously I took it as an epic sign I needed to dig that puppy out! 
Once I did I just cant go without it! 

Frankincense is an amazing oil that has loads of uses. Add a few drops to your daily moisturizer for to support skin health, or take some time for yourself and diffuse it whilst meditating or during your devotional for an enhanced spiritual grounding. 
It is also available as a vitality oil. Add a few drops to a capsule or glass of water to support your well-being, and normal cellular health. 

This amazing woodsy aroma is one you can't be without! 

Frankincense comes in the Young Living Starter Kit, along with loads of other amazing oils! Join me on the wellness journey for a cleaner, healthier home!
Contact me if your ready for your kit today! 
We can get you started and work towards getting your oils paid for! 

Email me: asimplylovelylifeblog@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe