Essential Oils 101: Frankincense

November 4, 2016



Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief

Hey Ya'll!
So if you follow me on You Tube, you've seen I started my own journey with Young Living essential oils. Now, here we are a month later, and I feel great! I've been thinking about the route I wanted to go to bring these great products to you, and I finally found something I think you'll all like.
We are going to go step-by-step, oil-by-oil, to open your mind to even more great things these oils can do.



Today we are talking about Frankincense.
Frankincense is an oil I have come to love in my beauty routine. It promotes skin health, giving you a more even skin tone, and helps with oil control. I have also noticed less breakouts. It is also great for spiritual grounding. When diffused it helps relax and give a calm environment. Immune support is a biggy in the colder months, Frankincense is perfect for that. Diffuse or apply topically for the best effect. As I'm still working on building a site. I currently take orders through my email. If you have questions or would like to order your own. Contact me via email. I can't wait to hear from you!

I want your vote! Click here to head over to my twitter and vote on which oil you want to hear about next!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe