Top 5 Faves: Get In My Belly

June 3, 2016

Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief
       

     
Hey Ya'll
So I'm a huge Pinterest addict! Hey first step is admitting you have a problem right?! Anyway I decided to show you guys a few of my faves that I've found lately.
The first is one of my go-tos when I'm not feelin that great! I have allergies that hit me like a train at the most random times. I live a good 60 miles from the nearest Panera Bread so being able to make a big bowl myself when I feel that train a comin is awesome!
Click here for link.
This one is so easy and my kids love it!
This one is a great drink for colder weather. Its so good its magical!
Click here for link.
I made this a while back. I used tilapia instead, but it was so good!
Click here for link.
This one I haven't made yet, but come on bacon, guac, and cheese? YES, PLEASE!!
 Have you tried these, or have others you swear by? Let my know in the comments!
post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe