IT Cosmetics: It's Your Customer Favorites

June 25, 2016

Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief
       post button

     
Hey Ya'll
Just when I think they can't out do themselves, they do! IT Cosmetics has made yet another amazing four piece collection. It's the top four customer favorites all in one super package!
For a special price via QVC you can own this four piece collection.
Always wanted to try the CC+ cream? Well you get that plus some! You get the Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination cream in the special super size! This cream uses drops of light technology to give you a full coverage natural glow. I love this product! You get a nice dewy glow while having a full coverage, but not having loads of makeup caked. Plus, it's SPF 50+ and has such good ingredients when I wash my face at night my skin looks better than when I put my makeup on that morning!
When applying your CC+ cream do you use your finger? A sponge? When you order your collection you get the new Heavenly Skin CC+ Skin-Perfecting Brush. This brush is absolutely amazing! I dot the CC+ cream all over my face and use the brush to buff it in. It works perfectly for evenly distributing the cream so you don't waste a bit!
Blonde lashes like me? Can't ever get the base, and see those little blonde specks throughout the day? Well blondies, our troubles are over! You also get this amazing Tightline 3-In-1 Primer-Eyeliner-Mascara. This product cuts my get ready time in half. I just use that little magic of a wand and wiggle it at the bottom of my lashes. Voila! Eyeliner and mascara, done! A natural finish to my everyday look. For a night out I just whip on some extra mascara for a bolder finish!
With summer here most of us forget about those luscious lips until it's too late. Not anymore! For the last piece of this awesome collection you get the new Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment. This sweet little product goes on like a balm. Your lips soak up the essential oils, and butters, and your left with soft supple lips, with a flush of pink. Perfect for you day-to-day natural look!
These products were so awesome I decided to put together a little video showcasing these products plus some. Enjoy!
This product debuts, June 25, 2016 on QVC. It's a one day only sale!
Get yours today!
You can visit QVC online and buy this product directly here,  download the app on Android (US) or Apple (US), or call QVC at 800-345-1515 Item #A278194, #A284868 (Auto Delivery)

post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe