It Cosmetics: Superhero Mascara

January 8, 2016

Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief
       post button

Have I told you lately how much I am in L.O.V.E with It Cosmetics.
Time, and time again this brand goes above and beyond with their products. I don't think I will ever return to the days of twelve different brands on my face. It Cosmetics is IT for me. 

As most of you know the company occasionally sends me their newest releases for me to try. This go round they sent me my most favorite ever! I know I say that a lot, but I'm a sucker for some lashes. I ain't talkin about any fake ones either.
What if I told you, you could get big, bold, long, beautiful lashes, with one tube of mascara.

Introducing It Cosmetics new Superhero Mascara!


Now let me make this easy for you! QVC will be doing a segment selling this product during the 11 P.M. Friday Night Beauty segment. Your going to want to make sure to tune in and buy like a years supply worth. Here's why. Not only is there a real results picture It Cosmetics provided me with that is amazing in itself. but I went ahead and did my own little real results, and your gonna need to sit down for this!

Here's my short stubby lashes before. 


And here's my long, beautiful, real lashes after!


With my old mascara it usually takes me four-six coats to get long, spread-out lashes, I only did two coats of It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara and got even better results. It was easy to apply, and the formula provides my lashes with nutrients to have long, strong, and beautiful lashes.

This mascara is a must-have!
It will retail for $24 USD, and will be available February 2016 on the It Cosmetics website, Ulta 
Beauty, and Ulta.com. However like I mentioned before QVC will air tonight selling this product for the first time ever, with amazing prices! Don't waste another penny on those other tubes. Buy the best for the best results!

This product debuts, January 8, 2016 on QVC. Starting at 11 P.M. (ET) on the Friday Night Beauty segment.
Get yours today!
You can visit QVC online and buy this product directly here,  download the app on Android (US) or Apple (US), or call QVC at 800-345-1515 Item #A266445

post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe