IT Cosmetics: New Year, Your Most Beautiful Skin Collection

January 16, 2016

Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief
       post button

Hey Ya'll!
So I have to tell ya'll about one of the newest releases from IT Cosmetics.
As you all know everything I receive is tested fully before I blog it. Seeing as how I was swamped this week getting ready for college to start back next week, I decided to test these products on none other than my beautiful mother. 
A few weeks ago my mother texted me asking me about some anti-aging products, or makeup. I knew this package was in the mail so I immediately knew I had to get her using IT Cosmetics. It was a win win!
Luckily the day it came, I was headed over to mom's house. We had a little makeup party, and I showed her how to use all the products. I told her to test them this week and let me know.. So without further adieu these are her thoughts on the IT Cosmetics: New Year, Your Most Beautiful Skin 6-Piece Collection.

CC+ Veil Cushion Compact Foundation With Refill Cartridge
"This make-up feels really good on my skin. It's so smooth, it feels natural. I will definitely buy more of this!"

 This foundation comes as a compact. The package is thicker than the powder compact. When you open it there is a sponge inside that holds your foundation. Application is super easy, you just push your applicator down into the sponge, and apply the foundation. It's one step, but multi-function providing coverage, SPF 50+, anti-aging serum, moisturizer, and primer. 
When asked, "On a scale 1-10, 10 being full coverage, how good does this foundation cover?"
My mother replied, "A 10 easy!" 
Blurred Lines Lipstick in Je Ne Sais Quoi

This one was another one of my mom's favorites.
When I first put it on her, her face lit up. It was the perfect finish for her look. 
"Oh, I like this color, and look, you can't see many lines." 

This lipstick comes in a cute little package. In just one swipe you can notice a difference, a perfect shade of pink,  as it blurs fine lines,  while giving hydrating moisture.
CC+ Cream Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi

"Great color. I like how it's buildable."

Whether you want light pink cheeks, or you want that extra color, this blush is perfect. If your going from a powder blush to this cream blush it takes some getting used to, but once you do it is the perfect finish to your foundation routine!
 
Angled Radiance Cream Brush and the Heavenly Luxe Dual Ended Brush

"Super soft, and help blend the harsh lines"

I've already blogged bout the dual ended brush I received a while back here, and trust me its still amazing! 
However, this was my first time using the angled cream brush, and I must say I love it! My mom, and I have high cheekbones so it's really great for getting the color from the blush right where I want it. 
 This product debuts, January 16, 2016 on QVC. It's a one day only sale!
Get yours today!
You can visit QVC online and buy this product directly here,  download the app on Android (US) or Apple (US), or call QVC at 800-345-1515 Item #A272018

post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe