It Cosmetics: Top 5 Superstars Collection

November 19, 2015

Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief
       post button
**Update: It has officially started on QVC Channel get your Top Superstars for the starting price of $59.94 +S&H. Thats a $185 value, yours for only $62.94 TOTAL! 
HURRY HURRY!**

    IT's no secret I love IT Cosmetics! I had my first experience with their products this past June, and have been in LOVE ever since. So, you can imagine my excitement when I received an email informing me I had yet another special package on the way! 
Today, I'm telling you all about the Top 5 Superstars 6- Piece Collection. Available on QVC tonight at midnight until tomorrow night at 11:59 P.M.

This special collection is made up of the top 5 products that have made a huge impact on how you view yourself in your skin. The collection includes:

Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
This is my absolute go-to. I have used many concealers in my life, but none like this. The amount of coverage you can get with one little dot is amazing! I can go all day worry free of creases, cracks, and fading with this awesome product! It retails online for $24 USD, and can find it here.

Celebration Foundation Illumination
This foundation is another favorite of mine. I have been using the regular celebration foundation for a while now, but this one is even better. It gives me the flawless coverage I need plus has a little of a sheen finish for a perfect dewy look. You can get this foundation for $35 USD here.

Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain
This was the first time ever trying an It Cosmetics lip product, and can I just say, it is great! I'm not big on anything on my lips. I hardly ever wear chapstick, but after trying this product how can I ever go back! I got this product in Je Ne Sais Qoui. It was perfect, with one swipe I can have a smooth, natural look. Layer on a few more swipes I can have a smooth, glossy, natural tint. Layer on some more and I can get the perfect pink for luscious lips. This lipstick has lots of lip loving ingredients that leave your lips feeling soft and smooth after taking it off. You can get this lipstick for $20 USD here.

Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara

This is also another product I've had the honor of trying for the first time. This mascara has a comfortable grip, and a little ball on the end for getting those tiny lashes. The formula leaves your lashes conditioned, and healthier with every use. I know because my lashes feel so healthy, and I've even noticed more growth! You can get this mascara for $24 USD here.

Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
Want perfect brows every time? Get this product now! I have used tinted brow gel I buy off amazon for years. I've always seen people on instagram with these spectacular brows, and been envious. Well, after trying this product for the first time, now I can! If I want light natural brows I just keep my strokes light. If I want darker, dramatic brows I do harder strokes. With this is really easy to have the perfect brows! You can get this eyebrow pencil for $24 USD here.

Heavenly Luxe Master Brush
This product is so new I couldn't even find a link to it. I'm sure there will be one in the next few days, but if you can't wait that's definitely a reason to get this collection today! This brush is the most amazing brush for contouring, and creating the most perfect, flawless, face. Its super soft, and luxurious. A must have!

These are just a few of the top products from It Cosmetics. There are many more that can be found over at the It Cosmetics website. Everything I've tried from this company has been amazing. Every time I wear the makeup I feel so beautiful, and I notice when I've gone a few days without the makeup because my skin will have a breakout or a dark spot will show. Its almst as if the makeup keeps my skin clearer with every use. I love that. Application is smooth, and stress free. This company has great, quality products. Get yours today by tuning into the QVC channel at midnight! Channel 137 on Dish Network.
Or shop QVC online.

post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe