IT Cosmetics: Brush Love

August 19, 2015

Jaimie Rogers Editor in Chief
       post button

     
So the other day I was cleaning the house, and my husband walks in with a package. I wasn't expecting anything I could remember so I was a little shocked to open it to another awesome goody from IT Cosmetics! I had been trying to talk myself into the rigorous task of cleaning my brushes for the last week. So this couldn't have come at a more opportune time. I immediately tested this product.

 First on the small end of the Heavenly Luxe Complexion Brush in this video. I was super impressed so I decided to just video cleaning the other end. I apologize for not showing a better image of the dirtiness of the brush before. Lets just say it was disgusting, as you can tell from what comes off on the rag! The tips of theses brushes are supposed to be white. At the end of the video it wont look completely white because the brush still has to dry, but after it dried it was snow white! So without further adieu.. The IT Cosmetics: It's Your Brush Love Cleaner!

Now that you've seen it REALLY work, here's all the details. This product:

"Dissolves makeup, even waterproof.
Skin-loving anti-aging ingredients.
Quick dry formula.
Helps brushes last longer, and maintain their quality.
Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial.
Suitable for all brush types- synthetic and natural."

This product is an amazing product. I tried it also on one of my synthetic cheap brushes and it worked like a charm. It cleans, and disinfects, while also conditioning. My brushes looked clean, smelled amazing, and were left soft and luxurious like the day I got them. 

It's so easy to use. Just spray, wipe and let dry for 1-2 minutes. Then your ready to put on your best face! 

This product retails at $19.50, and can be purchased here.
Worth every penny! Order yours today! 
 
post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe