It Cosmetics: Bye Bye Pores

July 22, 2015

       post button

I cannot express enough how much I love IT Cosmetics. At first my thought was wow this is too expensive for me, but after trying the products, I don't know how I'll ever live without them! After receiving their products I've noticed such a change in my skin. Less acne, softer, supple skin. My skin-tone is more even, and believe it or not but my old acne scars are diminished. I have not changed anything in my skincare routine. I just added IT Cosmetics to my makeup routine.
Recently the company sent me the Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder, and let me just say.. this stuff is legit! I have been playing with it for about a week or so truly testing its boundaries. No, seriously I mowed with a full face yesterday. FLAWLESS! I paired it with my Naturally Pretty Face Palette for the perfect highlight and contour, with perfectly rosy cheeks. You can read more about that palette here
Here are a few before and afters. The following are raw footage.
 Before

After
As you can see my pores had a dramatic difference. I forgot to take a picture but also after I applied my Bye Bye Pores Blush it helped even more. I spent the day running errands then went home and mowed in the lovely Texas 105 degree heat. 
Below is me after I finished. My face was still looking good with no touch-ups. Excuse my silly face, and funky hair. I was sending this to my husband who thought he was hilarious by texting me back to back, over and over, while I was mowing messing up my music. Ahh another day in the Rogers household.
Sweaty and Still Flawless
All in all I truly believe this company makes great quality products. I love that I can go all day and not worry about how I look constantly because I trust the products last. Definitely worth the money and a must have for anyone struggling with skin issues. 
post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe