Eraclea Skincare Review

June 15, 2015

*I received these products from Eraclea Skincare to try and review. All thoughts, and opinions are my own.*  

Via A Simply Lovely Life

Today I bring you this review from the comforts of my lovely bed. I had my wisdom teeth removed this past week, and have been on a very hard recovery since... I miss food... 

During my down time, and all the people touching my face, these products have definitely been a lifesaver. Eraclea Skincare is a company I found just scrolling and clicking around the internet. I saw they were actually in the Dallas, Tx area which is really close to me so I contacted them. They responded very quickly, and were gracious enough to send me two of their products. 

One of the products they sent me was the Purifying Gel Cleanser. This cleanser is great! I use it while my face and hands are dry. I only need a little and it creates a good amount of suds to cleanse my skin. After rinsing my face feels clean, fresh, and hydrated. It says to use morning and evening, which would normally dry my skin out drastically, but this product seemed to hydrate my skin more so I felt comfortable with using it several times a day.

The second product they sent me was the Daily Bamboo Exfoliant. This is also another great product. I use it every night and it has really helped me keep my eczema controlled. It has little beads that gently exfoliate my skin. After cleansing with it I feel smooth, fresh, and hydrated.

After a month of using these products religiously I have noticed a definite difference in my skin. It's much tighter, smoother, pore-less appearance. I have had multiple compliments on my "glowing skin." I have also noticed less acne, blackheads, and my old scars are slowly diminishing. I could not be happier with these products.  The cleanser is priced at $35.00, and the exfoliant is priced at $40.00. Worth every penny for the effectiveness of the products, plus proceeds from Eraclea products are donated to the AiRS Foundation. They help women who have undergone a mastectomy with obtaining reconstructive surgery. A selfless donation for a great charity. 

post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe