Back In Action!

January 20, 2015

Hey ya'll!  Hope you had a great holiday! Ours was great, had plenty of food, family, and maybe just a little too many presents for our spoiled kids. Haha 
In all the craziness I realized I never really got to introduce the newest additions to our family.
 
Meet Ellie she is a pit bull mix we rescued from the local shelter.
 Her and my husband clicked right away so I think it's safe to say that's his baby. She is so sweet. Has lots of energy, super goofy, and most important she could care less about what the kids do to her, like Kay who thinks she's a horse. Haha


     This is Coco. I found her on facebook one day and fell in love! She is a blonde Schnauzer mix. She is the laziest goofball ever. This picture is exactly her everyday all day! She gets up to play every once in a while but for the most part shes right there with me while I work. At night she sleeps on a pillow above my head or in between my husband and I, no clue why but I have my suspicion she's slightly jealous of him. Haha  

Their relationship on the other hand, is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Ellie thinks Coco is her puppy, and Coco thinks Ellie is her mommy! They are so sweet together. This picture was taken after a long day of playing together they made my bed theirs and this is how I found them. Both snoring away, and quite loudly! 
Follow me on instagram to see more of these two and their new lives with us!
post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe