The Gnarly Whale: Makeup Remover Review

January 14, 2015


*I received the following products free as an affiliate from The Gnarly Whale Shop. All opinions, feelings, and words are of my own.*

So you wash your face, pat dry, look in the mirror, and see your raccoon eyes from your eyeliner or mascara. It's frustrating! Well struggle no more! I have recently had the opportunity to test a new product from The Gnarly Whale Shop. The Gnarly Whale Makeup Remover is the greatest remover I've used yet!!
I used to wash my face with just soap and water. But, after I got this product everything has changed. I've tried so many different brands, but none as good as this. It is completely organic and vegan. Which, if you haven't noticed I've been moving more towards lately. This product even removes my waterproof makeup COMPLETELY! You just apply to a cotton pad and wipe clean, it's that easy! And as always follow with the Gnarly Whale Toner to complete your beauty routine! You can get this product and more over at The Gnarly Whale shop. Get 20% off your entire order by using the code below. 
*Use the code: 'Jaimie20' for 20% off your entire order at The Gnarly Whale.*

post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe