Degree Motion Sense Deodorant Review

November 12, 2014

Let's talk D.O. for your B.O. 
After a good four mile run at the park, your get back in your car and think, what is that smell?! Then you realize it's your pits.
"Dun, dun, duuuuuunn." Now your speeding to get home because your holding your breath. 

Yea I know the feeling. Then I got a vox box from influenster with a free Degree Motion Sense Deodorant. Now I smell fabulous!! No seriously, I'm now that weird woman in walmart that thinks she sneaking sniffs of her pits because I smell so durn good. 
I love that I can now run and sweat and still smell great! It does ball up and rubs a little on my shirts, but honestly I can look past that in order to smell better. Have you tried this product? Tell the world with the hashtag #DoMore
post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe