Buffalo Chicken Casserole Recipe

October 31, 2014

     
After three years of always cooking the same things for my family I readded the pinterest app to my phone and started pinning recipes. 

Some easy... Ok well most of them are easy. If your a mom, you KNOW why! Most of the recipes lately have been crockpot recipes, but a few months back I found this recipe and tested it out. 
     I loved it, my kids and husband not so much. Probably just because im used to eating "out of the box" excellence, and they are used to the usuals. Either way no big deal after expanding their palate over the past few months I'm sure if I made it again it would be a hit!
The only thing I would change is not so much paprika it was a little hot. Here's a link to the original post. Hope you like it!! 

post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe