What's Been Happening...

August 18, 2014

Hey All!! 
This is mostly a test post, since I have redesigned my logo among other things. I hope it all looks much better to you my readers. 
Here's a little insight to whats been happening.
We went on a recent vacation, while we were gone I decided I wanted to go back to school. I am currently in the process of getting all signed up this week!! YAY!
 
I'm so excited I will be getting my basics first but my current plan is going in to learn HTML coding and website building.
I am currently trying to make new items for a coming up local festival. I'm hoping to have enough items ready but if not there's always next year.
Keep a look out for some new beauty posts. I've been testing out a few products almost ready for review! 
Until next time.
post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe