The Gnarly Whale Shop Beard Tonic: One Mans Review

August 20, 2014


Don't forget to use the code: 'JAIMIE20' at checkout for 20% off your entire Gnarly Whale purchase.

Hey Ya'll! 
You've heard me rave before about the awesome Gnarly Whale Shop. Well today it's not just me now its my amazing husband too! 

I recently added the new Gnarly Whale Beard Tonic to his nightly routine. At first he thought I was crazy, but took on his testing like a pro. After a few nights I even started seeing a difference. So I conducted a little interview.


The following is an interview with my husband. He would personally like you all to know these are his honest opinions he was not compensated or forced by me (his wife) or anyone else to do this interview. He was simply asked, where he then agreed. 

Me: "What is your first thoughts of this product now that you've tried it?"
Gerry: "I love it! I like how it makes my beard feel and look clean cut, which boosts my confidence."

Me: "Hows the scent for you?"
Gerry: "I like it. It smells like my body spray so that's a plus, and it lasts for a long time."

Me: "Have you noticed anything majorly different other than the conditioning of your beard?"
Gerry: "Honestly, I think it's helping my beard grow faster. I find I'm having to shave a lot more. Which is fine since I had lots of skips in my beard and mustache from scars of my younger years. Haha"

Me: "Is there anything you would like to add for me to share with my readers?"
Gerry: "Yeah. Men even if you think your not gonna use it at least try it! I'm glad she pushed me to test this, because I love it! I can't wait to see if they get anymore man scents or even body spray!"

Me: "They already have mens body spray."
Gerry: "Well order me some!"

From my own opinions I also like it. It does smell good, and it leaves his beard shiny and soft. It has been looking a bit fuller as well. I thought he had just stopped shaving, but he swears its the Beard Tonic. So what are you waiting for? Order yours today! 
And....

Don't forget to use the code: 'JAIMIE20' at checkout for 20% off your entire Gnarly Whale purchase.






5 comments :

  1. Maybe I need to get some for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this review! Thanks so much for doing it, Jaimie. The interview idea was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE all of the Gnarly Whale products, they're so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you got him to participate and do an interview.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe