The Gnarly Whale: Coconut Milk Soap

May 22, 2014

     Hey ya'll!!! 
     I've mentioned to yall before in my past posts about some Gnarly Whale products. All vegan bath, and beauty products. Today, I'm bringing to you: Coconut Milk Soap


     This soap is strong enough to take the car grease off my husbands hands, but gentle enough to use on my kids skin. I believe it has also been the miracle worker in helping to clear up my eczema rash I'm currently sporting. 
     The scent we have is lime and smells amazing, but if that doesnt suit you, you can currently find seven different scents in store. Like the thai coconut soap, which I have also tried and smells amazing!! It is also priced affordably for $5.50 plus shipping. 
   
      Head over and get your Gnarly Whale products today. Use the code: JAIMIE20 for 20% off your entire order. 
post sig
nature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe