Feature Friday: New Changes

April 25, 2014

                                            


     So as some of you may know I have been doing Feature Fridays for a while now. As my business and blog have grown I have found it more difficult to get these done and scheduled. Therefore, I have decided I will no longer be doing Feature Fridays. 
     When I started feature friday I originally wanted something that not many others did on a day not many others shared. As it grew I noticed others doing the same, as so I like to promote difference I mean after all who wants to read six different blogs with the same content. For now I will share my personal journey through life. 
     Per the same for ad spots. I no longer offer these for the reason that it was such a huge hassle and literally gave me anxiety trying to keep everyone happy. 
    At the end of the day this is my blog I share with you. Which, for me, says a lot because in real life I dont even share as much as I do here. Lucky you! Anyways hope everyone is doing well.. Enjoy! 

post sig
nature

Subscribe