Five Different Ways: Body Butta' Love

February 5, 2014

      I love to try new things. I'm sort of a guinea pig so to speak. I wrote a Feature Friday post a while back, raving about Curly Girl Beauty,  and her amazing products. That post can be found here. I decided I wanted to take my testing to a whole new level. So I took on the task of finding five different ways to use Curly Girl Beauty Body Butta. Here is what I found.


   1. Eye Makeup Remover- I had maximum success when using this as a makeup remover. It took my makeup off easily without drying out my skin like a more harsh makeup remover.

   2. Face Therapy- I tried this as a face cleanser as well. I mixed the body butta' with my normal face wash. I then put it on my face, and used my Olay Pro X Cleanser and cleansed my face. My normal face wash would dry out my skin but when mixed with the body butta' it was perfect!

   3. Cuticle Therapy- I recently ran out of cuticle oil, and didn't want to pay the price. So I tried the body butta' as a cuticle lotion. I lathered my cuticles, and let it sit for about five minutes. Then I washed off the excess, and put it on my hands massaging into my cuticles like any other lotion. It worked great!

   4. Foot Therapy- I found this very comforting after Ped Egging my feet. I am guilty of scrubbing so hard I make my feet sore, so lathering with the body butta' makes my feet feel so much better.

   5. Massage Therapy- I use this when rubbing my husbands shoulders after a long day of work. He claims it makes him feel so relaxed. It goes on smooth and leaves his skin feeling soft. Now if only I can get him to rub my shoulders. Lol

     Hurry in a pick up your Curly Girl Beauty Body Butta'. There are now sample sizes to try, and an unscented body butter is now available.
    Plus right now in the shop get 20% off when you spend $2.00.
                                                               
                                                                            Love One Another.
                                                                                             Jaimie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe