A Simply Lovely Life: In Perspective

October 18, 2013

     So if you've been following me from day one, you know I renamed the blog a few weeks ago.Read Here. For those of you just now following welcome, and here's a little in depth back story.

     This blog is formerly "Cutesy Tots & More Boutique." After much research and soul searching I decided to change the name to help tell-apart from my shop and blog. It was getting quite confusing frankly, even for me at times. I also had originally started the blog on a whim of I should just have one since I have an online shop. Which I found out later, wasn't really a great reason, but it's ok because as it turns out I really like to blog even if its a late night post about randomness. (Yes, I occasionally make up my own dictionary.) Anywho, my point behind this post is because as I was laying here thinking I realized something. I had researched for months, following other bloggers, popping in on chats to get advice, ect. And after all that one major piece got across to me. "Have a good name to represent you and your blog." Well, I've come to realize my blog name perfect for me. Yes, by most standards its one word too long, but honestly it just wouldn't be the same if it was any shorter. It's also a very true statement if you think of it from a life perspective.
     Think about it, "It's A Simply Lovely Life." Life can be simple if you let it, and life is also lovely. It's so easy to get lost in the day to day life comings, but if you stop and take a closer look around, your perspective could change. Tomorrow morning on that commute to work, instead of listening to music turn it off. Listen to the birds chirp, or breathe in fresh air. If your up early enough watch the sunrise and fully take it in. That little bit of perspective could just be what you need to be greater that day, and to make the entire day great for others.
     We never know what cards we are dealt in life. So as your reading this ask yourself a few questions. If you died tomorrow, did you take in all the lovely things in life? Was it as simply and lovely as you thought it could be? What could you do today to make your life simple and lovely for tomorrow? Tomorrow is never promised. How hard is it to make it as great as it could be today?
                                                                              Love One Another.
                                                                                            <3 Jaimie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe