Feature Friday Week 6: The Gnarly Whale Shop

September 13, 2013


     So a few weeks ago I ordered from a vegan beauty shop, The Gnarly Whale. About a week later I received this super cute package in the mail.



     The Beach Waves Spray smells amazing! I got the thai coconut, and absolutely love it!


     You start with wet hair, and just spray in a good amount all over your hair. My hair is super straight so I scrunched it a little to help. Let it air dry, and voila! Beachy waves! I also use a curling iron some days and found if you spray this in before you blow dry it helps hold your curls longer. 
     All products from The Gnarly Whale Shop are vegan, handmade, and very affordable! Head over and get your products today!

*Screenshot of the mobile version*

 Use the code "REF15" for 15% off your entire order *must be over $10 after coupon* also include my referral code "AA022" in the notes to seller for a freebie with your order! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe